At Auto Antlers we believe quality customer service is the corner stone of our company. Our customer service hours are 9 AM-5 PM CST Weekdays Closed Saturday and Sunday. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Auto Antlers please feel free to CONTACT US. Most inquiries are answered within 24-48 hours. If you require a call back please remember to include your phone number and you will be called back within office hours. Thank You.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other:
- Than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database.
- Only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Shipments must be inspected by the customer immediately upon receipt to ensure they are complete and undamaged. If damaged parts are discovered, a claim must be made with the carrier. Auto Antlers must be notified within five working days of the receipt of a shipment that contains a shortage, incorrect or defective parts. It is best to email Auto Antlers to resolve an issue as quickly as possible.
The following is required to receive credit, a refund or exchange merchandise:
- Contact Auto Antlers to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number before any parts are returned. The RA number must be clearly visible and clearly written on the outside of returned boxes
- Return parts to Auto Antlers within ten days
- Parts must be packaged to prevent any damage in shipping. If any parts are damaged in shipping due to inadequate packaging they will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Repackaging parts using Auto Antlers’ containers does not always ensure the items are packaged properly. Auto Antlers original containers may be used but good judgment must be applied to determine if additional protection is required
- All returns must be sent to Auto Antlers prepaid
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice with an explanation for the return and the RA clearly noted
- Under no circumstances are damaged, altered or un-saleable parts eligible for return or exchange. Auto Antlers will not issue a RA number for anything altered, used, unpackaged or deemed obsolete by Auto Antlers. In addition, Auto Antlers will not issue a RA number for anything invoiced over one year from the date returned. Upon acceptance of the returned parts by Auto Antlers and under the requirements described above, the customer may be charged a restocking fee
- All orders will be invoiced, shipping is additional
- Domestic: Auto Antlers will ship most orders via UPS ground. Orders that need to be shipped by a faster method must be specified by the customer on the purchase order and will be invoiced accordingly
- International: Due to high shipping and custom costs, it is recommended that international customer’s advise Auto Antlers of the carrier to be used
Who is covered by this warranty?
This warranty covers only the original Consumer Purchaser of these parts and is not transferable.
What does this warranty cover?
Auto Antlers, warrants these parts to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If the parts become defective during the warranty coverage period, Auto Antlers will, at its option, repair or replace any, or all, defective parts. Repair or replacement of defective parts is the sole and exclusive remedy.
How long is the warranty coverage?
The warranty coverage remains in force for a period of 30-days from the date on the original consumer purchaser’s invoice. Warranty coverage will automatically terminate if the original purchaser sells or otherwise transfers all or any portion of the purchased parts.
What is not covered by this warranty?
Auto Antlers shall not pay or be responsible for the cost of shipping the defective parts for service under this warranty.
Moreover, Auto Antlers shall have no obligation under this warranty in the event that the parts become defective in whole or in part as a result of improper installation, use, or any other misuse or mistreatment of the part.
Auto Antlers shall have no obligation under this warranty for defects in parts with a polished finish, if the defects are caused by, but not limited to:
- Negligence of other than Auto Antlers
- Accidents, ordinary wear and tear, modification or disassembly, washing, natural occurrences like weather etc.
- Improper maintenance—Including the use of any harsh cleaning agent, chemical or solvent; and/or other substances used for cleaning etc.
It is the responsibility of the original Consumer Purchaser to cease operation as soon as a defect or malfunction is identified or suspected. The failure to cease operation once a defect or malfunction exists can cause substantial damage to the Auto Antlers part and the customer’s property that could otherwise be avoided. Auto Antlers is not responsible for damage done to the customer’s property due to a part defect or consumer misuse.
Auto Antlers will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury, direct or indirect, arising from the use or inability to determine the suitability of the product for its intended use. In this connection, the consumer assumes all responsibility and risk. Auto Antlers makes NO GUARANTEE in reference to any specific class legality of any component. All products are intended for display use and may not be legally used on the highway. No product is designed or intended to prevent injury or death.